• Money and/or credit cards
• Bank books
If you get the courage to leave your abuser, it's important that you take everything you need so you don't have to return to a violent situation.
Use this checklist as part of your safety plan so you can take what you need without having to look back.
Call us for more information and we can help you develop your own safety plan. We're open 24/7 and our services are FREE.
• Driver's license
• Children's birth certificates
• Your birth certificate
• Social security cards for you and your children
All services we offer are confidential.
• Your protective order
• Lease, rental agreement, house deed
• Car registration and insurance papers
• Health and life insurance papers
• Medical records for you and your children
• Work permits/Green card/VISA
• Divorce papers
• Custody papers
• School records
• House and car keys
• Address book
• Phone card
• Pictures of you and your children
• Children's small toys
• Change of clothes for you and your children
If your computer usage is monitored,
call our hotline today.